My birthday!

Dear people of the world!

Well on the 24-04-14 it was my birthday! And I know it’s been a post, but the inter web has been down yet again!

So now I’m going to list what I got for my birthday!

1. I got a pair of things called gaitors/chaps. You wear them from your knee down when horse riding. They help grip with legs and help improve your leg position.

2. Rainbow loom. Well I got things called looms, they are lots of little bands that you tie together and you can make things like brackets with them.

3. BEANIES! I got lots of beanies! Beanies are my favourite type of hats, I’m always wearing them. Ask any of my friends out of school! They’re my addiction besides horses!

4. A….. PHONE! That’s it, said it, a phone! I’ve been waiting for ages to get one!

Well that’s it for now!

When is your B’day?

22 Comment

1. Setik says: Reply

Dude you are an awesome person i can tell just by reading your posts. You are happy about the simplest things and that shows good character. i hope we can be friends so if you would like to keep in contact check out my blog: SW life and poetry. You seem like i good friend to have keep living your life the way you are, your a good person. By the way im 14, i live in LA, SoCal. If you live any where close we should hang out some time yeah?

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Setik,
      thankyou lots for a comment! ๐Ÿ™‚ Well I would hang out but I live in a totally diferent country!
      Sorry it has taken a while for a response! my internet has been down a lot! I’m only 12 years old by the way. :/
      You sound really nice also!

2. Pharyn says: Reply

Hi Bronte,
    Happy Birthday hope you had a good day. You sound very sweet and simple (which is a good thing). I think I’ve posted on your blog before but I haven’t go t a reply (which is okay)! My birthday is 24-09-14 so I’m turning 13 this year! I have a blog also if you want to visit If you scroll down I will have my classmates blogs to.
    Happy Birthday again ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Pharyn,
      Thank you for a comment!
      I will try to get onto your blog! I’m in a rush so I have to go!

3. setik says: Reply

Hey Bronte thats ok that you live in another country and also that your only 12 i have lots of friends that are only 12. but i was wondering do you have a 3DS? we can exchange friend codes if you want. but yeah lets be friends and maybe you can help me out with my blog. I just made my first one! in case i didnt tell you what its called its: SW poetry and life. Thanks!!

4. Setik says: Reply

Thats ok i have a lot of 12 year old friends. but hey do you happen to have a 3ds or DSi? If not thats ok. So i dont think i asked where exactly you live could you tell me? And You should get a 3ds if you dont have one and then get pokemon X or Y!! we could hang out that way! Any way let me know and maybe you could help me out with my blog a little bit Please! I am a first time blogger so any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks Bronte!!

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Setik,
      No, I don’t have any of them.
      Here are some tips when blogging:
      Never give out any details about yourself like address, passwords, ect…
      Always keep your posts interesting for your readers.
      Always stay active on your blog.

Why do you want to know where I live?

5. setik says: Reply

Hey maybe i should rephrase that i would like to know your time zone so i can know when you are usually on. Thanks sry for the misunderstanding:P

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Setik,

it’s great that you keep commenting on my blog.

I don’t think that you really need to know my time zone, and I don’t know why you want to know when I’m on my blog.

6. setik says: Reply

Hey sorry i worded that wrong what is your time zone so i can know when you get on in my time zone thanks sry for the misunderstanding

7. Ava says: Reply

Hi Bronte!

Sorry I haven’t commented on your blog lately and don’t worry my internet has been down too lately but it’s fixed now!

Oh, excuse me Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and got heaps of great gifts. If I see you at Wallington Park sometimes you are usually wearing a beanie! I think they’re pretty cool too. Rainbow looms are really good if you’re not doing anything and you have some spare time. A phone! Wow lucky. What kind of phone did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

Well happy birthday again!

Got to Gallop,

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Ava,
      You don’t HAVE to comment on my blog you know! The internet it just SO frustrating! But you know…. There’s something in it that’s addicting!

1. Ava says: Reply

Hi Bronte,

That’s okay, I love commenting on your blog! I love to have conversations with horsey friends. Have fun and enjoy your riding!

Ava ๐Ÿ˜€

PS- How is that horse you were looking after? ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Ava,
          I’m so sorry thatt I haven’t replied! Someone had hacked my blog and deleted some posts but it is now under control! Surey is going OK, but I haven’t been riding her that much. Whenever I ride her she starts pigrooting and bucking. Not really that suitable now, but I ride every once and a while at Koohmbala Park. I ride a 16.2hh black horse called Cruise, and he’s awesome. The owners of Surey have also gotten a different rider for her as I’m not that suitable any more.

Bronte :mrgreen:

8. Setik says: Reply

Hey Bronte!!
    i understand i was being a dodo bird and forgot that this isnt like the miiverse community on my 3ds and that i didnt have to hurry and reply as quick as possible:P but anyway see ya later!! And have you checked out my blog yet?

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Setik,
      gee, you don’t have to say that! I will get to your blog!

-Bronte :mrgreen:

9. setik says: Reply

Cool thx Bronte!!

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Setick,
      I couldn’t find your blog!

10. Demi says: Reply

Hi again Bronte! Happy Birthday for yesterday! Loom bands are cool for spare time. Even though I don’t have them, my friends LOVE them. You’re lucky to get a phone for your birthday as well. I’m probably not getting one until I’m at least 90!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog when you can. I’ve been away so it’s been hard to keep posting but I tried. Internet is so AAAAHHHH!!!!

11. BA says: Reply

Dear Bronte,
    Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
    Please follow my blog and leave comments! @

12. Grayson Giovine says: Reply

Happy Birthday hope you had a good day mate. You sound very nice and complete. I think Iโ€™ve posted on your blog before but I havenโ€™t go t a reply My birthday is 24-09-10 so Iโ€™m turning 16 this year! I have a blog also if you want to visit If you scroll down I will have my classmates blogs to.
    Happy Birthday again ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Dental says: Reply

May you live long .
    Keep smiling Always .