There’s A Dead-Line With Everything, Even Friendship.

It’s true, there’s a dead-line with everything, even the best of friendships. But we have to accept that it’s life. There’s a dead-line with one of the best friendships I’ve had. My absolute bestie, Iesha. 😥

She’s moved from here (Victoria) to Queensland. We had the best of times, and shared our love of horses with each-other. But the time has come, to be separated. Hopefully this will make our friendship stronger, in a way. We’ve had so many great times together, and a couple of harsh times too.

Iesha will come down and visit me (I hope) through the years. And I’ll probably fly up there and see her. I’ve moved a couple of times and have been to different schools, I thought it would be too hard to make new friends and fit in. But I was wrong, and I met the best of people. Don’t worry, Iesha, about not fitting in or anything like that. And I’m sure that if the girls in your new class don’t like horses that much, do the thing we did with Indi. Convince. 🙂

I hope that Iesha will make some more friends to help her with hard times and laugh with her through the fun times. Like she did when I came to our school in grade two. She was the first person I met when I arrived.

People say that God didn’t make something if he didn’t make a cure for it. So something good will probably come out of Iesha moving, our friendship might become stronger, Iesha might get a pony! And we’ll get to have more friends.

School is starting soon and I’m probably feeling more worried than you! I don’t even know where my classroom is, and I don’t have you to talk to at school or anything. But I’m sure I’ll cope.

I couldn’t find any photos of us 🙁 But I think you know what we look like.

Have You Ever Had A Best Friend Move Far Away?

Have You Ever Moved Far Away?

Who Are Your Best Friends?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to There’s A Dead-Line With Everything, Even Friendship.

1. Alex says:

Hi its a nice blog, nice stuff…..If anyone require help in completing there assignments and home work feel free to contact us http://www.artifextutors.com,,,,nice theme

2. Preston P. says:

This is a great blog. I know how hard it is to end a friendship, but if you stay strong you will get through it!

3. Iesha says:

Dear Bronte,

Thank you for making a blog post about us. Yes of corse I will come and visit you down in Victoria. I am missing school, friends, Wallington park, Kombalah Park, Brandy, Pepper (the best pony in the world,) and Family.

Sorry I can’t think of anything else because you have made me very sad. Deadline is one of the words as soon as I say it it makes my very sad. Just like slaughter.

From your best friend that will never give up on you,
    Iesha 😀 :mrgreen:

• Bronte says:

Dear Iesha,

thanks for comment. I couldn’t think of another word besides deadline.
      Well I was so sick today that when I walked down the hall I actually couldn’t hold my head up straight, it just kept tilting to the side.

Sorry for a short comment, I’ve got a bad headache.
      Your BHFFL,
      Bronte

4. Reece says:

Dear Bronte,

I’m a sixth grader from Michigan and I have had a best friend move away too. I met him in first grade and he moved away last year to Wisconsin. I like your blog and think it is very well done.

Sincerely,
    Reece
    Techie Kids

• Bronte says:

Dear Reece,

hi! 🙂 It’s so sad when best friends move away, I moved from Melbourne to here, and I had the bestest friends ever. But that’s life, live, move, pass.

Thanks for the compliment about my blog, your very nice.

Your new friend,
      Bronte 😆

• Reece says:

Dear Bronte,

Thank you for your reply. I have never never moved before, but some of my freinds have. Yes I agree that that’s the way life is sometimes. Thank you for the compliment :). You are nice too.

Your new friend,
        Reece 😀
        Techie Kids

5. Ariel says:

Dear Bronte,

I’m so sorry.
    I dont really know what its like to lose a freind. But I cant imagine losing mine.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog. http://www.arisafari.edublogs.org
    Have a great day!!!
    Ariel

• Bronte says:

Dear Ariel,

thanks for visiting my blog. I hope if you do lose a friend it’s not one your VERY close with, Iesha was my closest friend of all.

I’m coping, and Ieshas coming over in like 6 weeks or something.

-Bronte 👿 :mrgreen: