Hello all of my little bloggers. As you’d know, it’s christmas! I don’t know what to start with, anyway, maybe what my holidays will be like.
Well, all I’m planning to do for the summer break is… horse-ride! I bet you knew that was coming. 🙂 With my new pony, Nim, I’m planning to take him to my friends house. She has her own pony too called, Ruby, and they have their own little space to keep the max of three horses. They’re just renovating a new house, so maybe we could stay in there too.
So here is practictly everything that I got for christmas:
- Socks, many,many socks (I have no idea why I got that many socks 😳 )
- New saddle cloth that’s red, for Nim of course!
- Books, so many books, I can’t count, seriously.
- New chaps, you wear them when you horse ride for grip, you put them on you legs.
- A movie called Phar Lap (I love that race horse, but Black Caviar has zoomed past him already)
- Dr Dreadful, it’s this pack where you make stuff that looks like earwax or snot, but you eat it, and I think it tastes like jelly.
- Perfume making pack, I love the flower scented one!
And a couple more things.
With a happy and safe holiday! 🙂