The Challenge!

I’ve decided to do a little challenge for a post, you can do it rigth where you’re sitting. When you have the answer, type it down in your comment, or you can just copy/paste it and fix up the words.

Here’s the challenge:

Can you raed tihs? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be all jbumeld up and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Isn’t tihs so wreid? 🙂 

I think it has something to do with your vocabulary, it doesn’t need to be very big, you just need to know lots of casual words.

Do you have the answer?

What do you think of the challenge?

Do you have your own challenge?

Did you find it hard?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Challenge!

1. Emma W. says:

Dear Bronte,
    I thought that this was very cool! Here it goes:

“Can you read this? I couldn’t believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be all jumbled up and you can still read it without a problem. Isn’t this so weird?”

I thought that was a very cool thing to do as a blog post! It definitely caught my interest. Very nice!

Your Blogging Buddy,
    Emma 🙂

• Bronte says:

Dear Emma,
      thank so much for commenting on my blog! 🙂
      You’re right, that’s the answer.
      I thought it was very cool, a lot of people have it on their presentations at Howrse, though I didn’t copy it from there, I found it on the internet.

Your blogging buddy,
      Bronte 🙂 👿

2. Sophie says:

Dear Bronte,

What a great post idea!

Here is what I think it says:

Can you read this? I couldn’t believe that I could actuly understand what I was reading.The power of the hmuan mind, according to a research at Cambrigde University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be all jumbled up and you can still read it without a problem. Isn’t this so weird? 🙂

From your friend,
    Sophie

• Bronte says:

Dear Sophie,
      thank you for a wonderful comment! 🙂

Yep! Your answer is right! It’s true, the power of the human mind, amazing.

I sort of think it has something to do with your vocabulary, you don’t need to know really hard words, just a couple of casual words.

I’m going to do more of these things in the future.

Your class mate,
      Bronte :mrgreen: 👿

• Sophie says:

Dear Bronte,

Thanks for the great reply!

Yes, the power of the humam mind is amazing.

Yes, I also think it has something to do with your vocabulary.

I think you should do more fo these things in the future. They are fun!

From your friend,
        Sophie

• Bronte says:

Dear Sophie (again),

thank you for another reply. Here’s a fact about the brain:
          People actually use just half of the brain, scintists believe that if you used both parts of your brain, you could do AMAZING things.

I’m thinking about doing another one already.

Your class mate,
          Bronte :mrgreen:

3. Indi♥ says:

Dear Bronte,

I like the post on the challange. I think I have got it right. Here is my answer:

Can you read this I couldn’t belive that I could actually understand whatI was reading.The power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be all jumbled up and you can still read it without a problem. Isn’t this so weird? 🙂

I hope I got it right.

Bye!

Indi 😆

• Bronte says:

Dear Indi,
      yes, you did get it right. 🙂

I seriously thought I was the smartest person in the world when I rea it. 😆

Do you know what other challenges I can do?

Your friend,
      Bronte 👿

4. Marcelo says:

Dear Bronte,

I very much enjoyed this blog post! I love how our minds can work this way in such a extreme matter. I also like that way you used different colors for the words. You should do more challenges!

Your friend,
    Marcelo

• Bronte says:

Dear Marcelo,
      thank you for a comment on my blog.
      Do you have your own?

I’d never really thought of the brain that much until this post. I found out that humans just use half of their brains and that people that use both do AMAZING things. 🙂

Your blogging budd,
      Bronte :mrgreen: