Cyber Safety

I would just like to say, “Don’t cyber bully!” It’s bullying but on the computer, texting and mostly techology from which we communicate.  It is serious and if it continues, people may be hurt.

Sometimes, you can be cyber bullying and not even know it. That’s hard to believe, but it can happen, so always have a second thought before you submit or send something.

There are different types of cyber bullying.

There’s gossip, that means things like spreading rumors, saying mean things about you and even turning the truth into something different.

Impersonating is going online and pretending to be someone else and stealing passwords or logins and changing details.

Have you ever been cyber bullied? (hopefully not)

Did you know the meaning of ‘Cyber Bullying’ yet?

3 Comment

1. Indi♥ says: Reply

Dear bronte,

I like the post on cyber bulling. Well I haven’t been cyber bullied before. (I think)
    And I would never do it to someone else. Never! I can’t think of anyone who would do something like that.

But have you ever been cyber bullied before?

Sorry this is a short comment. I have to go now.

So bye!

From your friend,
    Indi 😎 :mrgreen: 🙂

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Indi,
      well I’ve NEVER been cyber bullied before, and I wouldn’t cyber bully EVER! Unless it’s going to be the end of the world and the person knows that I’m saving the world so it’s fine with them. Sooo no, I wouldn’t.

Some people just bully to get attention, but what I say to that is there getting attention the wrong way.
      Your friend,
      Bronte :mrgreen: 😛

2. Iesha says: Reply

Dear Bronte,

I like your post about cyber bullying. I hope that if someone was cyber bullying and then looked at your post, and stoped cyber bullying for good, that would be great. You could say, one down and twenty million to go!

No, I have not been cyber bullyed before. (I think.) I would never bully somone else.
    Sorry but I have to go!

From your mate,
    Iesha 😀 :mrgreen: