Happy click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text Birthday Warrick!

I’d just like to say happy Birthday Warrick! Warrick is my brother that just turned thirteen.

On the 1st of October, 10:56 my brother, Warrick was born. This morning I had a count down (by my self) to 10:56, then finally the time arrived.  My brother was thirteen!

For his Birthday he just got a phone. We don’t have lots of money at the moment and a phone is really the only thing that he’s interested in and the biggest thing that we can get him. But my Grandma and Grandpa sent over $100 from Queensland! 🙂 So he’s going birthday shopping today.

He thinks he should have his party at Timezone. He’s been there  many times and never gets bored with it! 🙂

When is your birthday?

What did you get or want for your Birthday?

What’s your favourite place to have a party?

Have you been to a party this year?

4 Comment

1. Iesha says: Reply

Dear Bronte,

I really like your post! And I would really like to say a big happy birthday to Warrick! I’m sorry it was 3 day’s late, but happy birthday anyway!

Well my birthday in the 2nd of December. It’s really a pity, because I have to wait all year for my birthday. Also it’s close to Christmas, so I might get less birthday presants. Because my family might get two presants at a time. One for my birthday and Chistmas. I think that’s unfair. 🙁

This year I’ve got three things on my mind:
    1. a camera
    2. a gold fish
    3. a lava lamp

Well it’s time for me to go now! I have to have dinner soon!

From your best mate,
    Iesha :mrgreen: 😀

1. Bronte says: Reply

Dear Iesha,
      I thought that you’d have a pony on your mind.
      Oh, and the jumping comp is on Friday 5th of October. So practicly it’s tomorrow, and the course walk is at 10:35 and the rounds start at 10:45. So try get there at about 10:15 because I’ll be finishing grooming by then.
      I’ve got to get to bed now, I helped Billy and Amelia set up the jumps and the course. It took about an hour just to put the wings in the right place and pick up all the caps. And I can’t be to tired for the round. Oh, and I’m doing 45cm and 6cm!!! 😆

Bronte :mrgreen: 😈 😐

1. Iesha says: Reply

Dear Bronte,

Thanks for replying to me. Yes I did also have a pony on my mind but I forgot to put in the list. 😳

The jumping competition was great, but I wish you and Tara could come with me and Grandma. Look on the bright side, oh, there is no bright side… but we still had fun.

Mabye next time we, well I come down to see Merry~Legs, we shouldn’t go in the hay shed. Because, I spent neally the rest of the day trying to pick hay out of my backside.

Well I hope you liked your presant so yeah.

From your best mate,
        Iesha 😀 :mrgreen:

2. jeremiah says: Reply

Hi my name is Jeremiah. My birthday is August 28th.
    I got a new xbox360 for my birthday.
    What was your birthday theme?